Beautiful, Fair and Pleasant, Marvelously and Wonderfully Made”
(Song of Solomon 1:5, 7:6, Psalm 139:14)
Welcome to Mazuri Ministries!
Mazuri Ministries is a non-profit organization that not only provides information, tools and resources; but to the extent possible, supports marginalized and/or underserved women, who, with a little help can also re-write their stories. Support includes, but is not limited to, the provision of scholarships, home renovations, housing, counseling, and so much more. 100% of the donations and profits earned from the sale of merchandise supports the work of Mazuri Ministries.
Our mission is to enlighten, exalt, empower, equip, and engage women through the sharing of stories so that they may rewrite their stories according to God’s purposes in order to transform our families, our churches and our communities!
Be Enlightened: A woman living in the light of God’s truth about who she and the plans He has for her life
Be Exalted: A woman celebrated as one created by God – uniquely, intentionally beautifully and wonderfully
Be Empowered: A woman walking in the confidence of God’s purposes, plans, and promises
Be Equipped: A woman clothed in the full armor of Christ, standing firm against the fiery arrows of the enemy
Be Engaged: A woman building her family, connecting with and growing other women, and serving her community
Because each of us is a living epistle (2 Corinthians 3:3), Mazuri Ministries strives to help women unearth their story, a story that is exceedingly, abundantly beyond their wildest imaginations!
Mazuri Ministries will give women the opportunity to study God’s Word through a lens of His Love and plan for salvation as well as through a lens of her womanhood.
In this space women can learn and grow from the stories of others and take meaningful steps to re-writing your own story.
The staff and contributors of Mazuri Ministries are a compilation of Christians who love the Lord and believe that:
- The Bible, comprised of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and authoritative Word of God (Matthew 5:18; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- God is Creator of all (Deuteronomy 6:4; Colossians 1:16) and manifests Himself in three distinct Persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14), yet is one in being, essence, and glory (John 10:30).
- Humanity came into existence by direct creation of the Godhead and that humanity is uniquely made in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 1:26-27).
- Salvation is a gift from God, through faith, in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Jesus will return for those who hold to the testimony of Jesus, keep His commandments, walk in all His ways, and love and serve Him with all their heart and soul, as they love and serve their neighbors as themselves (Deuteronomy 10:12-13, Revelation 12:17, Matthew 5:17).
- Water baptism by immersion serves as a testimony to one’s belief and acceptance of Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, and the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Christ’s death and shed blood (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 2:41-42, 18:8; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
- The Great Commission to be disciples and to make disciples as well as to preach the gospel message to all the world are the primary missions of the Church (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; 2 Corinthians 5:19-20).
Each day, every day, we walk and work through prayer and Divine guidance so that we ensure that the “Word of truth is rightly handled” (2 Timothy 2:15 ESV) so that we may “present ourselves as approved by God” (2 Timothy 2:14).